At Excelanz Group we recognize that privacy and security of personal information is important to our Applicants, Clients, Customers and Candidates. We respect the confidentiality and security of your personal information and we are committed to protecting it at all times.
1. Collection of your personal information from you or other sources
Directors, officers and employees of Excelanz Group collect personal information as is necessary to provide you with our Products, Services and Information you may request. It is necessary for us to authenticate your identity and location, and contact you from time to time to render the requested information, services which may be applicable or of interest to you.
2. Use and Disclosure of your personal information
By forwarding your application form and personal information you automatically consent Excelanz Group its directors, officers and employees, to our use and disclosure of your personal information to all those concerned. We only disclose personal information to organizations, Individuals and third parties, that provide you with some specific service(s). On several occasions there will be a need to disclose your personal information to:
- Relevant Educational Institutions (Eg. Universities) for seeking Admission.
- Government departments (Eg. Department of Immigration or Australian High commission) for seeking relevant visa.
- Employers in case of seeking employment.
- To those required by law to Administer, Investigate, Verify, in order to obtain and provide details of your history or status.
Excelanz Group strives to improve the standard of services provided to you. As a result, Our privacy statement may be updated from time to time.